As an ETL developer, you are required to manage databases, prepare data sets and provide data sets in an optimized way (as a source) to generate reports and dashboards.
- Develop ETL processes using SQL, SSIS, Azure Data Factory with consideration to fault-tolerance, error logging, auditing and data quality
- Create data integration and technical solutions around Microsoft SQL Server, Azure Data Lake and Azure Data Warehouse
- Data Modeling and Requirements Analysis
- Prepare storage logical and physical models based on requirements
- Implement data cleanup procedures, transformations, scripts, stored procedures, and execution of test plans for landing data successfully into the appropriate destinations
- Work closely with Data Science team to provide data sets necessary for experiments and creating machine learning models
Must have Skills
- Strong Data Modeling skills to include data quality, source systems analysis, business rules validation, source target, mapping design, performance tuning and high volume data loads.
- Sr. level understanding of warehousing architectures including ETL design, staging, transformations, delta/change data capture, star-schemas, cubes, and history loading
- Experience leveraging ETL frameworks to develop scalable solutions using SSIS. Design and develop SSIS packages, configuration files, stored procedures, tables, views and functions
- SQL Server Analysis Services, SQL Server Data Quality Services, SQL Server Reporting Services
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or similar qualification
- Around 5+ years’ experience with 2+ years hands on experience on the similar position
Send us your CV to: email@example.com